Sunday, July 8, 2012

Different Than 07/08/12

I am a lover of women's shoes and their designers. I love the art and artistry, the architecture and the incredible quality and ease of wear of a well designed shoe. Everyone knows all about Manolo and Louboutin. Some even know Zanotti, Paciotti, and Rossi. But there is one Italian who most do not know; GML or Gianmarco Lorenzi. He is every bit as good as all of the others but for some reason hasn't captured the imagination of the public. I would love to help change that so I present a taste below and if Gianmarco or any of his team happen to read this I'd love to help in a more meaningful way... :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave your thoughts. You will give them to me...Now!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Design Matters

Total Pageviews