Friday, September 20, 2013

Designs Of The Day | Claire Barrow | KTZ | L'Wren Scott | Maria Grachvogel

Claire Barrow Spring '14
I love the defiance in Claire Barrow's work. I get the sense she loves it when her sensibilities naturally run counter to fashion's norms. Eg: barefoot models :) 


KTZ Spring '14
I have long suspected that one of the primary elements that will define the future of fashion is the blending of current cultural traditions of dress. Marjan Pejoski and Koji Maruyama of KTZ are at the forefront of that arriving.


L'Wren Scott Spring '14
Overall the collection lacked restraint but this piece is wonderfully refined & elegant.



Maria Grachvogel Spring '14
It was tough to pick a design to feature from this collection. Beautiful fabric control and a fantastic print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave your thoughts. You will give them to me...Now!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Design Matters

Total Pageviews