Sunday, October 6, 2013

Designs of the Day | Chanel | Valentino | Jean Charles De Castelbajac | Valentin Yudashkin |

Valentino Spring '14
Pure romance & elegance. Just one of a stunning collection by Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli.


Valentin Yudashkin Spring '14
Wow, just wow.


Jean Charles De Castelbajac Spring '14
I love designers who mix elegance with a sense of whimsy. What a beautiful dress and don't you want to know the woman who wears it?


Chanel Spring '14
There was a whole sequence of variation on this style in the middle of the collection. And as much as I really loved the vibrant dresses at the end my mind kept coming back to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave your thoughts. You will give them to me...Now!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Design Matters

Total Pageviews