Sunday, October 20, 2013

Designs of the Day | Loris Diran | Diego Binetti | Ermanno Scervino | Genny

Diego Binetti Spring '14
IMG 3852 Runway Report: NYFW S/S 2014
Diego Binetti is a friend, a friend who designs some of the most romantic and joyous clothes I see each season.

Loris Diran Spring '14
Loris is also a dear friend but is there any doubt that this dress deserves exposure?


Genny Spring '14
Sara Cavazza Facchini's collection was, and I mean this in a good way, very Italian. It was the sexy and romantic pants that pulled me towards this outfit.




Ermanno Scervino Spring '14
A dark and powerful look from a very strong collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave your thoughts. You will give them to me...Now!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Design Matters

Total Pageviews